Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New playlist

Not only does Flaum give us a live lesson but also it’s a survival guide to. I really hope the main character he is referring to is an animal and not a savage human running around in the woods killing deer. In this story Flaum teaches us how to find our inner “howl.” Not a literal howl but our inner “voice.” It took me a while to get into this story and realize it was a metaphor because the majority of the time that I was reading it, I believed the main character was a human and it was a really funny picture in my head as I continued reading. However, he teaches us a lesson in our creative process. No matter how long it takes or how hard it is to get there, eventually we all hope to reach that point where we find our voice or our inner “howl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment